REGISTRATION OPENS APRIL 15
Hello AED Families,
Registration for Summer & the 2023-2024 Season opens April 15th! All of the schedules are viewable now. Please read our registration & rates page on our website if you have questions. Here’s a few things we want you to know before registering.
- All Summer camps & classes will be held at the Draper studio.
- Please note, dancers will be automatically removed from all classes if registration fees are not paid by midnight.
- Registration Fees- 1st dancer – $70 | 2nd dancer – $50
- Fees are non-refundable and divided as follows:
- $40 enrollment fee for the first dancer and $20 for each additional dancer
- $30 costume deposit for each dancer
- Private Lessons are available year-round for all genres, check out our additional services page on our website.
Summer Camp- (Ages 3-9) Princess Camp June 12th-15th & Fairytale Camp July 10th-13th.
Tumbling Camp– (Ages 6-18) Beg/Int & Adv/Elite July 10th-13th.
Competition Program/Company Members- Those planning to audition to be on a 2023-2024 competition team, add the audition class to your dancer’s account, which is listed on the Saturday Draper schedule. Summer technique classes for companies are not listed online. Summer classes are required for all company members, more details will be listed in the company packet. Audition week is May 22nd-24th, (there will be nothing the 25th due to graduation). That schedule will be solidified once we have the majority registered so we know how many of each age group will be attending. Details about auditions will be online soon.
Lost & Found: Please check the large number of items set out before it’s taken to the donation center later this month.