Last Day of 2021-2022 Season: May 23rd
Here are a few reminders:
- Summer & 2022-2023 registration is OPEN!!
- Click here for all spring rehearsal & recital dates.
- Click here for performance guidelines.
- Click here for performance attire.
- Banana Split Party: (May 27th) Every year we offer a banana split party to those who have their splits completely flat. For our rec classes, we require one flat split to be invited. The next two months help your children stretch at home, so they can get an opportunity to be invited! (If children do not have their splits flat, they will recieve a small treat in class instead of an invitaiton).
- Reminder: dancers must be in ALL of their classes the two weeks prior to performances or they will be spaced out of their routines.
- Auditions for 2022-2023 Season: June 1-4th (Draper & Riverton)
- For Company Showcase and Alice In Wonderland info click HERE!
- Audition information will be posted in May.
- Saturday ballet rehearsals are at the Draper location.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR ILLNESS POLICY
Illness and Safety: AED is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for your dancer. Dancers should wash and sanitize their hands prior to class and upon returning home. The studio is sanitized between classes and deep-cleaned weekly. If your dancer has any of the following symptoms, they will not be allowed in class:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Labored breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Stomach ache
- Pink Eye
- Athlete’s Foot