Spring is Coming!
Draper Spring Break Dates: April 4-9
Riverton Spring Break Dates: April 18-23
Here are a few reminders:
- Spring recital fee, $45 per family, is due this month with March tuition. Those on auto pay, fees will be withdrawn with March tuition.
- We have no holiday closures this month.
- Summer & 2022-2023 registration is opening April 15th!!
- Click here for all spring recital dates.
- Parking Reminder: Please remember to be cautious, courteous, and aware of your surroundings. Take time to watch out for our students. We are all busy, however, the children’s safety should be everyone’s number one priority. For those sending teenage drivers for drop off or pick up, PLEASE discuss the importance of being off their phones, driving slowly, and with caution. Please explain the importance of watching for small children.
- We are so excited to watch you compete this month, click here for the competition dates and locations. The competition schedules will be posted the week of the competition, or as soon as we receive the schedule.
- Company Showcase Fee, $35 per family, is due this month with March tuition. Those on auto pay, fees will be withdrawn with March tuition.
- Reminder: dancers must be in ALL of their classes the two weeks prior to competition or they will be spaced out of their routines.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR ILLNESS POLICY
Illness and Safety: AED is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for your dancer. Dancers should wash and sanitize their hands prior to class and upon returning home. The studio is sanitized between classes and deep-cleaned weekly. If your dancer has any of the following symptoms, they will not be allowed in class:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Labored breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Stomach ache
- Pink Eye
- Athlete’s Foot