Classes will be held on Presidents’ Day
Here are a few reminders:
- Spring recital fee, $45 per family, is due with March tuition.
- We have no holiday closures this month. We will be holding class on Presidents’ Day, February 21st.
- Parking Reminder: Please remember to be cautious, courteous, and aware of your surroundings. Take time to watch out for our students. We are all busy, however, the childrens safety should be everyone’s number one priority. For those sending teenage drivers for drop off or pick up, PLEASE discuss the importance of being off their phones, driving slowly, and with caution. Please explain the importance of watching for small children.
- We are so excited to watch you compete this month, click here for the competiton dates and locations. The competition schedules will be posted the week of the competiton, or as soon as we recieve the schedule from Radix & AOS.
- Reminder: dancers must be in ALL of their classes the two weeks prior to competition or they will be spaced out of their routines.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR ILLNESS POLICY
Illness and Safety: AED is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for your dancer. Dancers should wash and sanitize their hands prior to class and upon returning home. The studio is sanitized between classes and deep-cleaned weekly. If your dancer has any of the following symptoms, they will not be allowed in class:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Labored breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Stomach ache
- Pink Eye
- Athlete’s Foot