- Parents will be allowed in the studio to watch to minimize numbers in the building. Please call or email with questions to minimize the number of people in the waiting rooms. Only enter the building if you need to purchase dance wear from the dance wear store, observe social distancing. Floor markers are available to assist with social distancing.
- Please send dancers with a water bottle labeled with their name (no drinking fountain use will be allowed), have them use the bathroom before coming to dance (bathroom use will only be for emergencies), and wash hands before coming to dance. Please do not send personal items, just dance shoes and hand sanitizer for your dancer’s use after class. Dance bags are allowed.
- When picking up dancers, please wait in your car. Do not park at Draper at the building to the North. The parking lot wraps around the building to the South. Please use these spaces as well as the spaces in the front of the parking lot. Please do not wait in the parking lot for the entire class. We need the spots available for drop of and pick up only. Riverton, please use the front parking stalls for drop of and pick up only. Do not wait in your car in these spots.
- Please take dancers temperature at home before sending to class. No fevers, cough, running/stuffy nose, sore throat, aches, chills etc. are allowed. Students will be sent home immediately. Students with these symptoms, do not send to class until 14 days after all symptoms have subsided. No lingering coughs are allowed. If you have been exposed or possibly exposed to Covid-19, we ask you to not attend classes for the 14 days quarantine period, even if you are symptom free. We would rather air on the side of overly cautious, in protection of our students and staff. If your child is immune compromised or has other underlying health concerns, please call in to see what options we have for you this season.
- In addition to Covid-19, Flu, Strep Throat Symptoms. Do NOT send your child with the following contagious viruses: PINK EYE, OR MOLLUSCUM. These are also very contagious and spread so easily. Dancers will be sent home immediately.
- We will be adding zoom recordings to our curriculum for makeup classes when ill, to provide a safe in studio environment as well as continue training at home, for those healing from any illness. We will not zoom classes live. We will record one class of each age, level and genre each week. We will send the link to you for your child to participate when they are able. All choreography will be filmed and sent out in the Fall and again in the Spring. Zoom classes will be 40- 45 mins of class technique and then each student will need to go to their specific choreography link to practice routines.
- Each class will be shortened by 5 mins for the 2020-2021 season. This will allow staff to fog each room with our hospital grade disinfectant and sanitze bathrooms between classes. The fog needs a few minutes before allowing children in the room. If your class is an hour, it will now be 55 mins. If your class is 1.5 hours it will be 1 hour and 25 mins. etc.
- Masks must be worn in all waiting rooms as recommended for SL County. Dancers do not need to wear masks during classes while exercising. Dancers are welcome to wear a mask, if they would like to. Remind dancers to stand on the Blue markings during classes to help us maintain social distancing.
- Dancers must all enter through the main door. Sanitize hands and have temperature taken.
Thorough cleaning is done between class changes. Fogging, mopping, sanitizing, hand washing. Our disinfectants are hospital grade. We have done training in order to learn the best way to keep AED safe for all. Staff’s temperatures are taken & recorded upon arrival.
We will do our very best to keep AED sanitized. We ask that you be honest and do not attend class if you have been exposed to Covid-19 or have any symptoms. We all need to do our best to get life back to normal as well be respectful of others as well.