Welcome back, students and families!
Classes Begin August 2nd
We are so excited for this new season and can’t wait to dance with you. Here are a few reminders:
- For those on autopay, tuition is withdrawn on the 1st of each month. Please check your Studio Director account, to clarify if you are on autopay.
- Tuition is due by the 10th of the month, to avoid late fees.
- There are no holiday closures in August.
- Parents are welcome to walk dancers into the studio during the first week of class. We will continue to take temperatures of dancers as they come in the door and will be limiting the number of people allowed in our waiting rooms.
- Beginning this month, drinking fountains will be avaliable to the students.
- Please continue to be safe and cautious in the parking lots. Review the drop-off/pick-up section of the website, located under our “Studio Policies” tab.
- COMPANY MEMBERS: We will be sending out the company item/apparel sheet in mid-August.
Registration is open for the 2021-2022 Season. Registration will close in October. Please refer to the “Registration and Rates” page for links for available classes.
Please refer to the Important Dates/Holiday page HERE for all studio closures.
Dancewear is available for purchase at each studio, during studio hours, at both locations.
- Monday-Thursday 4:00-8:00 pm
- Thursday 10 am-2 pm
- Friday 2:30-6:00 pm
- Monday – Thursday 4:00-7:30 pm