Welcome back, students and families!
Classes Begin August 1st
We are so excited for this new season and can’t wait to dance with you. Here are a few reminders:
- For those on autopay, tuition is withdrawn on the 1st of each month. Please check your Studio Director account, to clarify if you are on autopay.
- Tuition is due by the 10th of the month, to avoid late fees.
- There are no holiday closures in August.
- Parents are welcome to walk dancers into the studio during the first week of class, but we do have limited space in our waiting rooms.
- Please continue to be safe and cautious in the parking lots. Review the drop-off/pick-up section of the website, located under our “Studio Policies” tab.
- Registration is open for the 2022-2023 Season. Registration will close in October. Please refer to the “Registration and Rates” page for links for available classes.
- Please refer to the Important Dates/Holiday page HERE for all studio closures.
- COMPANY MEMBERS: The company item/apparel sheet was emailed the end of July. The online store closes August 12th.
Dancewear is available for purchase at both studio locations during studio hours.
Draper Office Hours:
- Monday-Thursday 4:00-8:00 pm
- Thursday 10 am-2 pm
- Friday 2:30-5:30 pm
Riverton Office Hours:
- Monday – Thursday 4:00-7:00 pm