Spring Break Dates
Draper Studio: April 4-9
Riverton Studio: April 18-23
Here are a few reminders:
- Evaluation forms will be coming home this month. These evaluation sheets help you know where your students level is, and our teachers give their input on what classes they think would be best to register for this upcoming season.
- Summer & 2022-2023 registration is opening April 1st!!
- Sign up April 1st-7th for a Summer Camp and our 2022-2023 Season and recieve $20 towards September tuition.
- Click here for all spring recital dates.
- Check the Lost & Found at both locations before we donate everything to the DI at the beginning of May.
- Banana Split Party: Every year we offer a banana split party to those who have their splits completely flat. For our rec classes, we require one flat split to be invited. The next two months help your children stretch at home, so they can get an opportunity to be invited! (If children do not have their splits flat, they will recieve a small treat in class instead of an invitaiton).
- We are so excited to watch you compete this month, click here for the competition dates and locations. The competition schedules will be posted the week of the competition, or as soon as we receive the schedule.
- Reminder: dancers must be in ALL of their classes the two weeks prior to competition or they will be spaced out of their routines.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR ILLNESS POLICY
Illness and Safety: AED is committed to maintaining a healthy and safe environment for your dancer. Dancers should wash and sanitize their hands prior to class and upon returning home. The studio is sanitized between classes and deep-cleaned weekly. If your dancer has any of the following symptoms, they will not be allowed in class:
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Labored breathing
- Loss of taste or smell
- Stomach ache
- Pink Eye
- Athlete’s Foot